General Practice \ Personal Injury
The Risk Firm, PLLC combines cost-effective, experienced legal representation with the highest level of personal service and attention in the following additional areas of practice:
- Car Accidents
- Work Related Accidents
- Lease Agreement / Rental Agreement: Writing and reviewing agreements for commercial and residential property owners.
- Breach of Contract / Lease: Advising clients on legal remedies to recover rent owed, damage deposit withholding, terminating tenancy in commercial and residential real estate, including when tenants have vacated a premises without proper notice or no notice, and have left personal property behind.
- Evictions: arising from non-payment of rent.
- Evicted Tenants: I represent tenants who have been given improper notice of eviction or improper termination of a lease or rental agreement.
WILLS & TRUSTS:
- Preparation of wills and trusts
- Power of attorney
- Living wills
- Probate administration
- Will contests
- Creditor rights
- Debtor rights
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
For more information about practice areas and to set up a free initial consultation, call THE RISK FIRM, PLLC at 859-359-2270.